2011年8月15日星期一

What a bad day in Tera Items


First of all, no reply from customer again. Keep on waiting.
Today, got up at 5 clocks, then went to school in a hurry to do the job as a Toil IBT text administrator.

Most candidates are the generation after 90s, what made me realized the fact that I've already got old.

After the text, it began to rain coat and dogs. For running back to the dormitory without umbrella, my shirts and hair was wet through with rainwater.

The rain is so heavy that we cannot help but be trapped in the dormitory for more than 1 hour.

When I got home, just to find my desk under the window wet and dirty.
What's a bad day!!!

The only thing to felicitate is that I haven't put my computer on the desk under the window.

This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Items service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Gold. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.

没有评论:

发表评论