2011年8月4日星期四

Do you believe our income keep up with CPI, I don’t believe any way (Tera Gold)


I am in a bad mood recently. These days I was addicted to read the news in the website like SOHU or TIANYA. The more news I read the worse temper. More and more bad things are happening around china. Like the crash of the bullet train or the Guo MeiMei or the sex videos of those so-called high officials.

Corruption and unequal pay are big problems that are in front of our path. We Chinese people are suffering the raising CPT and the quality of our life is going down.

This morning when I was getting the news saying most people’s income is keeping up with the growing CPI. The news is really driving me crazy. What a nut the Central Statistical Bureau is. They are saying most of Chinese people are living a better life we are sharing the quality of life and one third city people are becoming middle class.

It’s seems like the famous story for kids “The Emperor’s New Clothes”. The story of the emperor’s new clothes is happening in today’s china. When having dinner my co-workers are watching the big news programs of CCAV. During those reports they are telling us how lucky for us to live in china.

No matter what they say, any way I believe we are suffering.

Whether you believe or not, I do believe any way!


This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Gold service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Account. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.

没有评论:

发表评论