2011年8月13日星期六

How to solve Tera Gold

 
I think the intensive reading for me is enough to some extent, but the extensive reading is not far below the standard. So my vocabulary is so limited that reading speed and comprehension are not satisfying. So I begin to read the novel harry potter. There are so many new words for me in the novel. If I look up a dictionary for each of new words, I cannot read more in a limited time. But if I neglect them it seems that reading is no meaningful to improve English level. Who can give me a better suggestion? How to balance the relation between them. how to cultivate the sense of English language just like the native language? Another question about the sense of language. To only listen to English radio every day is a better method to improve English. But it seems that I heard a fact some years ago. A man who insists on listening to English radio for several years has not achieved great progress. It is the reason why he only listens to the radio and neglects something unknown. The result is that he waste lots of time but get no effective result.

This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Gold service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Account. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.

没有评论:

发表评论