2011年8月18日星期四

Great works never come from only one person about Tera Power Leveling


I'm now working in a small software company and working for a graduate who is my boss. It’s a very long story to explain why I’m in a small company and a graduate gives me work to do, so I just go directly to the main point of this dairy.

       Two months ago, I decided to get my master degree from foreign university and went to an oversea study agency to pay them for making my CV and picking up good school for me. Every week they call or send email to tell me what have been done and what need to be done next. Besides, I also have to give them my working experience (where I studied and worked what I did at that time). It’s a shame that I doubted that they can do the job well in the first place. But from the working attitude and the plan they made, what to do first, what to do next, I think they are good workers. Maybe I don’t know how to do a great job, but I do know how to screw up one. From this point of view, I’m sure they won’t fail me.

       Back to my job, I think I really should learn something from the people of the oversea study agency. Half mouth age, my boss asked me to help him writing an essay which he wanted to publish as soon as possible. I thought it was easy, just some writing work, wouldn’t take much time. But when I really started, I found that I need much more information than I thought to finish this paper. I told me boss the difficulty and asked him for help and the only aid he gave me were a bunch of essays which I could barely get their ideas. What did I do from then on? I read the essays one by one and hoped to find some clue to write my own paper. But how can you get anything from the stuff you don’t understand? When I realized it’s a totally waste of time, 15 days had already passed. The paper can’t be completed by me alone; I must get more information from my boss, because he is the one who publish the paper! Like the people of the agency, I should ask him questions which refer to the paper. If necessary, he should write something that helps me, he can do the paper work, too. That’s it, never think you can accomplish a task alone, and great works never come from only one person.

This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Power Leveling service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Gold. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.

没有评论:

发表评论