2011年8月25日星期四

RS Goldwithout its challenges


        Once I got into the rhythm, I enjoyed the pace of the action. It's not RS Goldwithout its challenges, though. The toughest I faced was using my chargeable skills while moving around. The whirlwind attack, for instance, could be charged by holding down the key. But since I'd mapped that to a number key, I had to twist my fingers to get down to WASD while holding it down.
  Tera uses a simple pop-up system to avoid similar issues with finger gymnastics when trying to chain combos in the heat of battle. Whenever a skill could be used as a combo, or situational bonus--like a rising strike, its icon appeared on my cursor. I could then use it with a tap of the space bar. I thought I'd dislike this for being too automatic, but in play it felt right in keeping with the pace of action.
        Atari, through its acquired Cryptic Studios division in Los Gatos, Calif., has had a history of launching and operating MMO games such as Star Trek Online and Champions Online. The games get relatively small audiences, but they generate tidy profits on an ongoing basis.
  Tera is not unlike Trion Worlds’ Rift as a fantasy role-playing game whose mission is to take down World of Warcraft. Tera hopes to do so with modern 3D graphics that look better on a state-of the-art machine, and more visceral combat and action, where player skill — not just experience or stats — makes a difference in success or failure.
        As my primary attack, I left the standard strike mapped to the left mouse button. From there I wound up with the smash on the button next to it. This arrangement worked out well both for initiating attacks and getting out of trouble if I needed to slow an enemy down a little to Buy Tera Goldregroup. Then I left the other two on the number keys. As this description of skills probably gives away, combat has evolved beyond just smack it till it dies.

Relation articles:
http://teraitems4sale.over-blog.com/article-buy-rs-gold-vote-for-elected-82497561.html
http://safewowgold.blogspot.com/2011/08/rs-gold-chopping-block.html

没有评论:

发表评论